Meet Kenneth Brooke
Hi I’m Ken, an avid football fan! As well as my day job I’m Chief Executive of the Kent Youth League where I have the responsibility of bringing football to 3,500 players across all of Kent and South East London. I am married to Diane and we celebrate 37 years of marriage this June. We have 2 grown up boys and a daughter who gets married next year in September. There will be no prouder moment than giving my daughter away.
I love my job as a Mortgage and Protection Adviser. I look to provide a personal service to my clients; helping them buy their property and to protect themselves against those unforeseen circumstances that crop up from time to time. Even though I have 30 years’ experience in the industry I’m still learning every day. The most satisfying part of my job is when my clients pick up their keys to their home and I have played a part.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.