Meet Barbara O Brien
Hi, I’m Barbara. I have been in the mortgage industry since 1997 and have been self-employed for just over 2 years. When I’m not helping my clients, I enjoy cooking and spending time with friends and family.
As a mum of 2 teenage daughters I understand the need for flexibility so work around you. I work from my home office on Barton-Le-Clay but am also happy to meet you in your own home at a time that suits your work pattern and family commitments. Communication and customer service is paramount and the core of my business. I will be on hand to answer all your questions and guide you along the whole process if you need me to. I cut the complication from one of the most stressful parts of life by making your mortgage finance and protection simple.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.