Meet Steven Thomas
Hi I’m Steve, I have lived in Warrington for 40 years, and have witnessed the development and growth of this great town of mine, which I’m immensely proud to call home. In Warrington, not only do we have a great rugby and football team, but we also have a great sense of humour. Although I love watching rugby, I got into this later in life so haven’t played the game myself but my hobby growing up and into my adult life has been playing squash and visiting the gym.
I have been a Mortgage & Protection Advisor for nearly 20 years, my knowledge and experience has been gained by working with some of the North-Wests leading estate agents, which has provided me with a wealth of knowledge and experience that I am able to offer my clients. Whether my clients are buying their first home, moving house, remortgaging or buying investment properties the process as a whole can be challenging, stressful and emotional. This can be unfamiliar territory for many clients which is why I remain in contact throughout the whole process as a consistent point of reference and to navigate through the process.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.