Meet Marzena Zenczakowska
Hi, I’m Marzena a working mum of two children, I am originally from Poland and moved to the UK in 2006. Since then I always lived in Northampton. I graduated from University of Krakow with a bachelor’s degree and in 2013 I graduated from University of Northampton with a master degree in International Management. I love travelling and spending free time with my children. We are thinking about our next destination as I want to show my children different cultures and visit different countries, creating even more family memories.
I speak both Polish and English and am able to help clients in both languages so they can clearly understand the home buying process. I have flexible appointment times and can visit my clients at a time that suits them. For me providing excellent customer service is my priority and I am really proud of the reviews and recommendations I have received from clients.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.