Meet Just Mortgages Beccles
Hi, I'm Bonnie
I live in Norwich with my partner Tom and daughter Maddy, we share our home with Percy the cat and Pippy the dog!
I have over 20 years of experience within the mortgage industry, starting my career in 2000 as branch based Mortgage Adviser for Barclays Bank. In 2007 I took the leap and became an Independent Broker and haven't looked back. As you can probably tell from the amount of time I've been doing it 'I love my job'! Helping clients buy their property while providing an excellent service is very important to me.
When not working I enjoy spending time with family and friends, eating out or just chilling watching a movie. Most Saturday mornings I can be found on the football side-lines as Maddy plays for the local girls football team (and I still don't get the offside rule) But my favourite hobby of all has to be my holidays, as long as the sun is shining I'm there!
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.