Meet Just Mortgages Swindon
Hi, I'm Liam Marsden!
I live in the outskirts of Old Town, Swindon with my partner Erin and my Boxer dog Kobe. Outside of Just Mortgages I am an avid gym goer and enjoy keeping fit. My hobbies also include playing golf and football and I enjoy maintaining a busy social life. I graduated with a Joint Honours with Batchelor of Science degree from the University of Worcester. I have collected a vast range of knowledge and expertise during my working career. As buying a new home can be confusing, I pride myself in ensuring my advice is not only professional, but simple and easy to understand to ensure your experience is as smooth as possible.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.