Meet Just Mortgages Islington
Hi, I’m Laura Jeffries, I have over 12 years’ worth of industry experience and have worked with clients from a variety of backgrounds in diverse housing markets. I’m particularly well known for my expertise with non-standard mortgage needs, having helped facilitate purchases for musicians, actors and others in creative industries. My extensive knowledge and experience enables me to provide a holistic approach to mortgage advice, and I pride myself on offering a personal and bespoke service. I realise that every buyer and home ownership journey is different. That's why I find the forging relationships with clients invaluable, never failing to prioritise their distinctive tastes and needs
For the past decade I have lived in a number of locations across London, and have experienced the excitement of finding a part of it I can call my own. As a result, I marry my professional expertise to an intimate knowledge of the city and buying process that makes my work both a profession and a passion. In my spare time I like to make the most of the city and all that it has to offer, the Galleries, Museums and plethora of fantastic restaurants really excite me. I am also a regular at my local yoga studio in Clapton and find that this gives me the serenity I need whilst living amongst the bustle of the City.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.