Meet James Macpherson
Hi I’m James! I live in Cirencester with my wife Gemma and our young daughter Daisy. When I am not helping clients in arranging their mortgages and protecting their homes and lifestyle I enjoy spending my time with family and friends and during the Rugby Season I can be found at The Rec watching Bath. I am also an active Round Table member, and I am currently Secretary of Cirencester Round Table. We are a group of young professional men, who raise around £20,000 a year to benefit local charities.
I pride myself on offering a professional yet personal service, making my advice easy to understand for my clients in the sometimes confusing journey of home ownership, making sure their experience is as smooth as it can be, whether that be someone buying their first home, or an experienced landlord restructuring their portfolio of properties.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.