Meet Leandra Casewell
Hi I’m Leandra and when I’m not helping clients get a great deal on their mortgage, I spend most of my time with my husband and young daughter. Eva goes to nursery on Wednesday and Thursday, which she adores and means I get time to focus on work. We love going to the playground, going swimming, and pottering around the wonderful shops, wetlands and parks Pershore has to offer. I enjoy seeing live music and going to festivals. We have a campervan so spend as much time camping as we can. I’ve recently started running a couple of times a week (when it’s not raining!) after completing a couch to 5K with a local running group. I’ve met some new friends and got to explore the great outdoors with a different route every week.
I love my job as a Mortgage and Protection Adviser. I look to provide a personal service to my clients; helping them buy their property and to protect themselves against those unforeseen circumstances that crop up from time to time. Even though I have 8 years’ experience in the industry I’m still learning every day. The most satisfying part of my job is when my clients pick up their keys to their home and I have played a part.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.