Meet Kemi Olowe
Hi! I'm Kemi! I love all things yellow and tea! After graduating, I spent a few years in the Media industry and then decided to follow my heart and get into real estate. I spent two years as an estate agent and then moved on to Mortgage and Protection advice where I now have over eight years’ experience as both a broker and working for two high street banks. I have great knowledge in dealing with complexed adverse credit cases and love the challenge that each one brings.
As a working mother, I understand the importance of flexibility and it’s something I pride myself in and this is reflected in my service to my clients.
Born and raised in the heart of Shoreditch, I now live in Essex with my husband and son. I love giving back and I am actively involved with youth work and helping to raise awareness on two topics close to my heart - infertility and breast cancer.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.