Meet Terry Wayman
Hi I’m Terry! I joined the financial services industry in 1994, starting at Britannic Assurance providing door to door Industrial Branch savings policies (cash collected weekly). I soon passed the Financial Planning Certificate (FPC) part 1, 2 and 3 to become a financial advisor and later the Mortgage Advice Qualification (MAQ) to offer full financial wealth management, mortgage and protection products.
In 1998 I joined Solent Mortgage Services to support their customer requirements for Adverse Credit borrowing needs. As a specialist Adverse Credit mortgage packaging company we had direct access to onsite underwriters and mortgage processors to tailor financial products to suit customer requirements.
From there I became an Independent Mortgage Broker providing access to high street and specialist lenders for residential mortgages, shared ownership, buy to let, remortgages, debt consolidation and 2nd charge loans for customers across the South.
And I have a Beagle called Basil.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.