Meet Ross Gibson
Hi, I’m Ross! I am 30 years old, born and raised in Blackbird Leys, Oxford with my parents and two older brothers. I now live in Abingdon, Oxfordshire, where I have lived for the past 5 years, with my partner Michelle and our little boy Leo. We are hoping to have another child in the near future to complete our family.
Before we moved to Abingdon me and my partner went travelling for 9 months to Australia and South East Asia. My interests are football and boxing, my hobbies are spending time with my family and friends, having a good time and making fantastic memories.
I have been in the industry for around 18 months, with a background in estate agency working at one of the busiest branches in Oxford, and over a years’ experience in the hustle and bustle of London for a financial services group, providing tailored Mortgage and Protection advice for a variety of clients.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.