Meet Pam Stockdale
Hi I’m Pam! I’m based in the heart of the Midlands, close to the market town of Uttoxeter, renowned for its racecourse not to mention Foxes biscuits! Outside of work, I enjoy a sporty challenge and have climbed Kilimanjaro in Africa, ran the London Marathon and completed a number of half marathons. I am married and have a son, with most of my spare time spent running after my little boy and his puppy called Biscuit.
I have over 15 years’ experience in the mortgage services industry and offer all of my clients a totally personalised and professional service in all aspects of their mortgage. Whether it be a full involvement in the purchase of a property; including negotiating on purchase prices, dealing with chains or liaising with solicitors or remortgaging your property to raise funds or review your current mortgage rate, I will be your dedicated point of contact throughout the process.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.