Meet Kay Schofield
Hi, I'm Kay,
I am a self employed mortgage broker with over 17 years experience in the property industry. I started working within the property industry in 2006, then in 2008 I started working for a large corporate estate agency within the Calder Valley, working my way up from office junior to senior negotiator and then eventually passing my CeMAP qualifications to become a fully fledged mortgage broker! I have a young family which is my main driver to become successful, we also have several furry members of our family and I am keen horse rider and walker. If I'm not sat at my desk working on mortgages then I'm usually knee deep in mud on the hills somewhere!
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.