Meet Julian Sobey
Hi, I'm Julian!
I live in Chapeltown, Sheffield, with my wife Rebecca. We have recently got bought a Working Cocker Spaniel so I spend a lot of time walking around the local areas. We both love warm holidays, especially Tenerife where we try to go as often as possible. I enjoy scuba diving whilst I’m there and just chilling in the warm sunshine.
I have been working in mortgage services for the past eight years. Four years as a mortgage and protection adviser and four years for HSBC Bank as a Mortgage Underwriter as well as numerous other jobs in the mortgage area. I previously worked as a mortgage adviser for several years in the early 1990s.
During my time as a mortgage adviser, I have won several awards for my work in the industry and have a vast knowledge of the mortgage market.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.