Meet Joe Favata
Hi, I'm Joe and I’ve been with Just Mortgages since the beginning of 2014, moving onto the self-employed side of the business since 2017. During this time I have grown a fantastic client bank of over 500 people, and all of my work now comes purely from personal and client referrals.
I strive to give my clients the absolute best possible service, responding to calls and emails at all times of the day, as well as making myself available for meetings when many others would not do so. I am willing to travel for meetings but am also just as comfortable using modern-day technology and having meetings via video-conference. It is not only my job to get you your mortgage, but also to protect it in the event of unforeseen circumstances.
Aside from my work, I am an avid golfer, playing regularly on the regional/national amateur circuit and am a part of the Surrey Golf Men’s A-Squad. I love spending time with friends and family and I enjoy travelling around the world as much as possible with my fiancée, as well enjoying down-time with our dog.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.