Meet Jane Jackson
Hi I’m Jane. I qualified as a mortgage adviser in March 2008 and have been a self employed mortgage adviser ever since. I love my job! I also hold a Certificate in Regulatory Equity Release (CeRER) which means I am qualified to advise clients who wish to release capital in their property with an agreement to repay the money in the future while they still reside at their property. For me helping clients find the right mortgage or protection solution to suit their circumstances is so rewarding.
I have been married to Tom for nearly 40 years and have two wonderful children who are both married. I enjoying spending time with my fabulous grandchildren…and spoiling them rotten! My hobbies include travelling, pub quizzes and gardening.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.