Meet Dan Galstaun
Hi I'm Dan,
I am a family man who enjoys most of his spare time being run ragged by my 2 young boys. When time permits I enjoy fitness and exercise having been keen on Martial Arts…. all be it pre child. I am also avid football fan who frequently gets laughed at because of his team's terrible performances in recent times. Aswell as enjoying a nice meal out with my wife when we get the chance.
I have over 14 years’ experience in Financial Services, from working for large corporate organisations, to now having my own business. I work alongside my wife Hayley who helps our clients get through the mortgage process easier and keeps the office work moving quickly. Helping people secure their ideal home or access a better deal for their current mortgage is hugely motivating to me as a Mortgage and Protection Adviser. I look to provide a genuine and personal service to all my clients; helping them buy their property, remortgage and if anything unforeseen happens, making sure my clients have the peace of mind through tailored protection advice. The most satisfying part of my job, is when my clients pick up their keys to their dream home and I played a part in guiding them through the process from start to finish.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.