Meet Damien Gath
Hi, I’m Damien! I'm a married father of 2 girls, a keen football fan and armchair follower of many other sports. I'm lucky to live where I do as I have easy access to first class sporting venues such as the local football and cricket grounds. I love spending my private time together as a family, whether it's dragging the children around museums or arguing over a board game. We're hoping to grow the family very shortly with the addition of a puppy when the right one comes along.
I'm originally from Yorkshire, I like to visit the North as often as I realistically can. My biggest passion outside my family is attending gigs and concerts of all sizes from pub back rooms to stadiums and festivals. I'm particularly enjoying the resurgence in Britpop bands from the 1990's now playing in smaller venues than they did when I was a teenager!
I have been in the financial services industry since leaving college at 18 in 1997 and a dedicated mortgage adviser since 2013.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.