Meet Curtis Maher
Hi! I'm Curtis. I have always lived in the Bury area, growing up in Tottington before moving to Stoneclough, which is a lovely little village on the outskirts of Radcliffe, where I live with my partner Emma and 3 year old daughter Pip.
Fun fact - before moving in to mortgage advising I previously worked in the Jewellery industry and have a professional Jewellers Diploma.
I previously worked as a mortgage broker predominantly in the Tameside and Salford area before starting my own business in March 2019. Outside of work, my time is spent with my family and renovating our new home, which has turned in to a 2nd job for me, thankfully I'm a good mortgage adviser as I'm hopeless at manual work!! In September my little girl will start school and I will hopefully have time to reacquaint myself with previous hobbies such as Cycling and Archery.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.