Meet Carol Smith
Hi I’m Carol! I have been a mortgage protection adviser now for over 14 years I have helped many people buy their first home, escape their lenders standard variable rates, raise funds for home improvements or purchase for investment. I also ensure that the right plans are in place if the worst should happen. I am based locally in Runcorn but can travel for appointment in surrounding areas including Widnes, Frodsham, Liverpool, Warrington and Northwich. The reason I love my job is the satisfaction in helping people achieve their dreams and there is no better feeling than when you ring to tell someone their mortgage has been approved. I love the complexity of cases and the problem solving that is often necessary and how every day is different.
I have been married to my husband Stephen for the last 7 years and we have a cat called Tiggy who rules the roost! We love to travel and are working our way round a scratch the world map. I also love to cook in my spare time and having friends over for dinner.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.