Meet Barry McCarthy
Hi I’m Barry, a Mortgage and Protection Adviser based in Preston, Lancashire. I’m originally from Accrington and moved to University in Preston where I studied Law, and met my wife, Sarah. We now have two young boys, Leo and Arthur; I love being able to spend time with my family. We often take trips at the weekend to new and exciting places. I am an avid American football supporter and I love being in the kitchen.
I love my job as a Mortgage and Protection Adviser and I have over five years’ experience in the mortgage and protection industry. Every potential client has different circumstances and needs. This ensures I am continually updating my knowledge and expertise so I can provide the right advice and service for my clients. It is always a stressful time moving home and part of my job is to make this time stress free and simple, meaning you can treasure the excitement of moving into your new home.
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.