Meet Andrew Kimpton
Hi I'm Andrew. I have worked in the financial services sector since I was 19 and have advised on mortgages for over a decade, so it's pretty much in my blood now. I am even married to another mortgage broker, Joanne. We have a 3 year old boy, Theo, and most of my hobby time is now taken up by him. We love swimming, playing football, cricket and golf together - although his golf swing still needs work! I'm also now becoming an expert at playing Avengers and Justice league even though I never get to pick which character I play.
When I finally escape mortgages and family life, I also have a passion for sports. I'm a season ticket holder for Liverpool, and can regularly be found at cricket, darts and rugby matches around the north west. In my (slightly) younger days I used to do lots of running, cycling and swimming, taking part in several triathlons including an Ironman distance in 2015, although this seems a long time ago now.
I love what I do and love that I can work around my family life. I don't work Tuesdays as I can spend the day with my little boy, so I can be available at the weekends, and try to stop working between 5-8 of an evening when I'm not at appointments, so I start work again later in the evening when required.
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.