Meet Cyprian Bogacz
Hi, I’m Cyprian.
I live in Swanwick with my lovely wife and two children: Alistair and Bella. I have over 20 years’ experience in financial industry. I started in business banking before moving to mortgage and protection advice and in 2021 I decided to go self-employed. Choosing the right mortgage can be daunting and stressful. As an experienced professional my goal is to make the whole journey as relaxed and smooth as possible. I love nothing more than seeing my clients happy. Whether you are buying your first home, moving, remortgaging, or investing in buy to let property I will be there to guide you along the whole process. I am bi-lingual and my services are available both in English and Polish languages. I spend a lot of my spare time in the kitchen, I love cooking and my real passion is sourdough baking. You cannot beat the smell of a freshly baked bread!
About my services
I aim to provide the ultimate mortgage services experience by delivering the highest standards. As your Mortgage and Protection Adviser I will assist you throughout the home buying, moving or remortgage process to ensure you receive the right guidance and advice.
My commitment to you;
- I am a mortgage professional and protection specialist.
- I provide a level of service that cannot be obtained directly from the lender or comparison site.
- I offer mortgage advice from a comprehensive panel of lenders and have access to some exclusive and semi exclusive mortgage deals.
- I liaise with the lender, estate agent and solicitor to ensure deadlines are met.
- I will help you buy your home...and keep it.